*LIFE/SOCIAL SKILLS TRAINING
*BASIC PIANO LESSONS
TALENT SHOWCASE FINALISTS 2022
YOUTH ACTIVITIES & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
MUSIC SUMMER CAMP RULES
So You Want Your Name In Lights (SYWYNIL) Music Summer Youth Camp 2022
Rules/Regulations JUNE 13 – July 22, 2022 (Violators Will Be Dismissed From Camp)
* Pants must be worn at the waist. No tears, rips, or holes in clothing
* Bare midriffs and sides may not show. Shoulders must be always covered.
* Clothing that is too tight or revealing is prohibited
* Hemlines of shorts, dresses, and skirts shall be no shorter than mid-thigh.
* No hats, sunglasses, bandanas, or pajama wear
CELL PHONE POLICY
All electronic devices (cell phones, iPods, tablets, headphones, earbuds, etc.) must be turned off and/or set on vibration; and must be kept OUT OF SIGHT during camp hours; except during breakfast, lunch, and certain workshops as directed.
MUSIC CAMP HOURS
Summer camp hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM; breakfast/lunch provided. Washington Shores Church of Christ and So You Want Your Name in Lights (SYWYNIL) Music Summer Youth Camp are NOT responsible for any lost, misplaced, or stolen items at any time.
If allowed by the COVID-19 re-opening guidelines, field trip(s) will be announced one week prior to the actual confirmed date of the trip. Washington Shores Church of Christ and So You Want Your Name in Lights (SYWYNIL) Music Summer Camp are NOT responsible for any lost, misplaced, or stolen items.
SONG PRODUCTION POLICY
*Lyrics must not contain the “N-word” or any profanity.
*Lyrics must not make any reference to violence including guns, killing, suicide, and fighting.
*Lyrics must not make any references to degrading of females and gang influences.
*Music/beats can be styled in any genre, i.e. Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Country, Rock, etc.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL PROCEDURES (Daily Requirements Enforced)
*Temperature will be measured upon arrival at the camp entrance (must read lower than 100 degrees)
*Mask must be worn; there will be periodic break-time opportunities to remove mask while outdoors,
and during breakfast and lunch servings.
* Hand Sanitizing/Hand Soap Stations are positioned both indoors and outdoors at camp facilities.
*Social Distancing will be encouraged and maintained.
COVID-19 NOTICE TO PARENT/GUARDIAN
* SYWYNIL music camp operators will use disposable gloves to wipe frequently touched contact areas.
* SYWYNIL music camp operators will disinfect the facility daily.
* SYWYNIL music camp operators will wear masks at all times; and will wear gloves while serving food during breakfast and lunch break times.
* PARENT/GUARDIAN shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SYWYNIL from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, damages, losses, expenses, fees, fines, penalties, suits, proceedings, actions, and cost of actions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, of any kind and nature arising or growing out of or in any way connected with this music camp activity, operations, and copyright claimants.